The Tourism School Bramberg is Salzburg’s youngest branch of schools for tourism and unique in Austria because of its “sustainable tourism”. Together with the chamber of economy of Salzburg as a school provider and an engaged team of teachers, the curricula are constantly developed to meet the current requirements as well as the trends and key qualifications young people have to bring along for a job in the tourism sector nowadays.
The Tourism School Bramberg is the right choice for you, if …
… you are motivated and determined
… communication and foreign languages are important to you
… sports means more to you than a hobby
… you are interested in the management of a company
… you have great plans in your life
This type of education is the basis for your career in different branches – in Austria and abroad. The certificate is directly connected to the business licence and the takeover of a family business.
Highlights of the Location Bramberg
- Familiar and friendly atmosphere
- Great school community
- COOL (cooperative and open learning): our students decide where, how, when and with whom they want to study.
- New school with modern equipment
- Varied mix of theory, practice and projects
- Attractive additional qualifications: junior sommelier, barista, cheese connoisseur, junior barkeeper, ski instructor candidate, bike guide etc.